Giving back to our cities
The Brownsville & Matamoros Bridge Company has established a policy of contributing to non-profit charitable organizations in Brownsville and Matamoros.
We want to put something back into communities that support our bridge Company. This is our way of saying Thank You - Gracias.
The following organizations were assisted in 2007:
- Casa of Cameron & Willacy Counties
- Brownsville Adult Literacy Council Inc.
- Ozanam Center
- Good Neighbor Settlement Home
- Tip of Texas Family Outreach
- American Heart Association
- Friends of Southmost Public Library
- Infant & Family Nutrition Agency
- United Way of Cameron County
- Valley Zoological Society
- Food Bank RGV
- Friendship of Women
- Asilo de Ancianos Pan de Vida
- Festival Internacional de Otoño
- Caritas de Matamoros
- Club Rotario de Matamoros Sur
- Fundacion para el Desarrollo Rural
- Fundacion Down de Matamoros, A.C.
- Un Hogar Digno para el Nino Desamparado
- Club de la Experiencia Activa
- Fundacion Comunitaria de Matamoros
- Cruz Verde de Matamoros